Friday, May 31, 2013

Birthday Wish(es)


1. Get serious to reduce my weight to an ideal one or close to it..not necessarily diet but something like that..

2. To have a much greener pasture somewhere else.

3. To be able to explore more of the unknown areas of my life with other people.

4. To get offline more often.

5. To write more on some personal topics that I want to write.

6. To forgive those who are not forgivable because they should not exist.

7. To pray that these two bastards here be caught because they simply fuck the hell out of the family that they have destroyed.

8. Nothing more nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...