Friday, May 17, 2013

For No Good Reason?


I doubt it. But I was fooled not only once but many times. I thought it was really an act of kindness. Many acts of kindness. Calm face. Very helpful. And very approachable. But it hides a monster. They hide their monster.

I was all alone in that space. Not really alone. And I heard. And it struck me. I investigate. They are just wearing their mask. Fooled me.

But now no more fooling around. They deserved nothing but the karma they are getting now. They should die at the least. Not my wish but everybody's wish.

I hope it will be granted soon.

Well it all rooted by doing some things very inappropriate yet they believed all of them were right. For no good reason they have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...