Thursday, May 2, 2013

Smartphone

When my addiction to facebook is fading away that I have to own a smartphone. When my mind wants to have a disconnection synapse that I have to have a postpaid phone. And maybe next week I will have one. So what shall I do with my internet mobility come the delivery of a new smartphone?

Well I will explore more of Path, Pheed, and other apps available. I will install kindle reader and any other reader to satisfy my reading cravings.  I will install Dailymile to track down my jogging experience. Maybe I should install Soundcloud too to have my music on the go.

Life after facebook is hard but I have to do the necessary. Well at least there is Twitter around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...