Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Not Possible

It has been a topic of ridicule and mockery in here how a "precious friendship" of two very secretive individual ends up in such a status of as if they do not know each other from the beginning of time. Yes you are right in guessing their name. They might be your friends. They might be Lito. They might be Antonio. But one thing is for sure they are existing. And I have derive some of valuable lessons from mingling them so far. So far so good and I am trying to be in a distance. I do not like to be involve. It will be a weakness of me if I will put my foot on the quicksand they are into now. How pity they are now! But they deserves it. Very much deserving of it. It is only now that I have realized that even the very best of friends can be the very worst of enemies. They prove that human is not carried away by common interest but by narcissistic urge to outdo the others. The very exact things that has happened to them according to the facts we have seen.

First of all I was so hesitant to be in their circle. It was so fucking eerie to hear words like " kung kaya ka lang kakawang" among others. I have heard also that the bestfriends then were so fucking fond of making jokes about the others as if they were the most handsome and the most beautiful creature in the world. They also judged even me and question some issues about the others that they had no rights at all. Who were they to do such things? Are they God? Definitely not.

And their journey as bestfriends continue on and on until they have gone to South Korea. For some reason after the trip they had these fights. They simply ignored each other. They even tried to destroy each other's family. How demonic they were! How evil they were!

So what I have learned so far from them? Actually many to mentions;

1. Never trust anyone. Sometimes even yourself.

2. Never let others hurt you in whatever ways. Fight back and be sure to make it in such a way they cannot recover to take revenge on you.

3. Never give your time to people who are not deserving of it. Still many others want your time and have fun with it.

4. Never pretend that you are alright but in reality you are not. Just say what you want to say as long as you are RIGHT.

5. Take time to be yourself alone and observe others since most of the times they are doing the same.

6. Make peace only with yourselves and not with your enemy.

7. Listen to your inner voice.

8. Ignore them as if they do not exist since they are doing it the same way with you so why bother to see them anyways.

9. Keep the faith in God not on people whom you distrust.

10. Entertain the possibilities of moving out because it is the only way OUT.

And how about their reconciliation? simply NOT POSSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...